9 Tips and Steps for Painting with Roller
- Try to use professional covers and frames. Do not use poor quality covers and frames just for saving a few dollars. Poor quality covers and frames take more time and energy to rolling.
- Using extension pole onto end of the roller will give you better control over rolling.
- Do not forget to use drop sheet or plastic for covering area you will not to paint.
- Roller cannot reach tight to edges of wall and ceiling, so before start rolling, first apply brush painting around the edges.it is so called “Cutting edges”.
- Now it is time to start rolling, first fill cover with paint then start 40-50 cm away from the edges and move roller to top then down. Do not move roller at first to down it cause paint falling and splashing from your cover.
- Roll back over the entire area you painted with smooth roller on.
- After finishing rolling, scrap excess paint from the roller then wash the cover and frame with water.
- Drain roller after washing and make sure your cover and frame clean of paint.
- Dry and keep it in plastic bag for next use.
For all steps mentioned above you can be become a professional painter. If you are looking for professional, friendly, reliable and experienced painters in Australia get in contact with us as we commitment to delivering excellent work with the highest standard.